Agency Director Jordan Shank recently spoke on a National Call about his Top Ten things he’s learned on his Symmetry Journey since May 2016.
These are his Daily Reminders!
- The Symmetry System works 100% of the time so long as I work the system 100%
- Pain is my friend. It makes me stronger and a better leader.
- I bring my best – and then some. It’s what I do after I bring my best that makes all the difference.
- Regardless of the outcome, the families I sit with and the agents I interview will be better because I showed up for them.
- I have purpose, direction and meaning every day in my life
- I am disciplined to pursue excellence in all things and constantly develop my craft.
- I have a team around me that cares for me. I am not in this alone. In turn, I support, encourage and champion others to reach their potential.
- My words, thoughts, actions and reactions are in my control.
- I believe the best about people, even when it’s difficult
- My life and business is always moving in the direction of my strongest thoughts, therefore I fill my mind with truth. I capture and reject any thought that is controlled by fear.
Now, that is the mindset of a winner…who also happens to be at the 115 contract on his way to 120! Make those thoughts your own and adopt this winning mindset!
All the best!